REDUCE WASTE | SAVE TIME | INCREASE CREATIVITY
What started out as product that would eliminate the aluminum waste from the professional beauty industry turned out not only to do just that, but to also be a hair foil replacement that performs better than traditional foil.
PAPERNOTFOIL founder and inventor, Amanda Buckingham, mother of three who has won countless awards as both an educator and as a personal stylist, realized how much waste she was creating with aluminum foils when colouring her client’s hair. Aluminum foil which is deposited straight into landfill sites, or incinerated via high-energy ‘recycling programs,’ is one of the most wasteful and toxic products to produce and recycle on the planet. Amanda saw an opportunity to create a reusable, recyclable, fully degradable foil that could be manufactured with a zero carbon footprint.
- Easy to use with two widths and easy to cut to size.
- Faster without the need to fold over comb or create parcels.
- Better application with a chalk-like grip and closer to scalp position.
- Reusable making it cost effective and further reduces eco impact.
- Easy to wash and dry and when ready to dispose, PAPERNOTFOIL can be put into the trash as its degradable.
Two widths available – 3.9 or 5.1 inches, but cut to size and easy to cut shorter for different applications.