Sh*t that works
At the end of the day, it’s all about using your time most efficiently and making sure you get the most out of your day. That’s what we believe in and what sparked this collaboration between Sustain Beauty Co and Destroy the Hairdresser. Here is where you’ll find tools to ignite your creativity while protecting you, your business, and giving back to the planet.
MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITES
The Ping Color Mixer
The Ping is the only color blender on the market that is all things to all colorists.
- Protects your lungs from inhaling powders, fumes, and dust, while protecting against over oxidizing your mix.
- Mixes perfectly, giving luxuriously smooth consistency.
- Offers efficiency with color-coded bowls, extra blade, and an easy-to-clean spatula, ensuring you never waste an ounce.
- Makes your color go up to 30% further, using less product for better results.
The Ping is the ultimate color tool, compatible with all color lines and built to help you achieve more while using less.
Scrummi Eco Towels
Ditch the laundry and embrace sustainability, performance, and convenience. The eco towel is one of the few single-use items that actually lowers your carbon footprint by utilizing raw materials that are more absorbent yet less intense in production and completely biodegradable, making it more hygienic and better than your laundry.
- More hygienic – one towel per client.
- Three times more absorbent than cotton towels.
- Eliminate water-hungry laundry, cutting costs, and saving time.
- Comes in multiple colors and sizes to fit your needs perfectly.
Scrummi started with a mission to eliminate the water requirements of the salon industry by replacing cotton towels with something better. What they discovered is that artists not only loved the convenience, but their clients loved the mission as well.
Paper Not Foil – Aluminum Alternative
Aluminum is incredibly energy-intensive to both create and recycle, but until now it was the only solution for so many color services. Paper Not Foil was designed by a stylist in New Zealand that, like you, was tired of the huge ball of foil at the end of the service.
- Performs and processes exactly like aluminum.
- Uses no trees, only naturally occurring sodium bicarbonate in production.
- Completely degradable within 30 days – recycle, reuse or compost to dispose of each foil.
- Chalk like texture grips the hair making it easy to apply, fold, or layer.
- Comes in two lengths and easy to trim to size.
We love a brand started with the passion of a hair artist that knew there had to be a better way. The founder of Paper Not Foil created a foil that allows you to do more with less, forever changing the way responsible artists create.
SUBSCRIPTIONS SHIP FREE