Continue reading...

Seal Beach Stylist Turned Salon Owner Overcoming Obstacles and Going Green November 16, 2018 – Posted in: Artist Co-Lab, News

With a comic store-owning dad, a realtor mom, a step-father with his own construction company and an 80-year old grandfather who still has his own optometry business, it was perhaps inevitable that Courtney Collins would always dream of having her own salon. ‘When I became a stylist, 10 years ago, I didn’t want children but I did want a salon. Now I want both,’ says Courtney, who opened the doors of her beautiful salon, Prism,… Continue reading
Continue reading...

Ash Fortis Raises Awareness for Invisible Disabilities Week October 3, 2018 – Posted in: News

Every successful stylist must be happy and chatty, no matter what; that’s the mantra. But for some, the arduous nature of the job and the demand to be constantly ‘on form’ can be debilitating. Yet keeping pain hidden can make things worse. Ash Fortis, owner of Virginia-based Xo Hair Studio and Pulp Riot platform artist, knows that only too well. She has Crohn’s disease, a digestive tract condition that causes inflammation, resulting in severe pain, bleeding, chronic fatigue and an… Continue reading
Continue reading...

Santa Fe Salon Owners Seeing Major Savings June 25, 2018 – Posted in: Artist Co-Lab, News

Water conservation is in the DNA of every forward-thinking salon in New Mexico. It has to be – the south-western state is one of the most water-deprived areas in the country and the situation isn’t about to get any better. So when Angela Del Mar and her partner, Kevin Wilson, opened their beautiful Salon Del Mar in Santa Fe in 2008, saving water was high on their list of priorities. ‘It’s there in our mission… Continue reading
Continue reading...

Every Minute Counts April 18, 2017 – Posted in: Education, News

Rinsing color in the half time has been a game changer for Robin Felix, Owner of Felix Design Studio in Palos Verdes. Get the scoop on saving time at the bowl. https://vimeo.com/209937647?inf_contact_key=1c5846eceddbe7a1a9b2639c956304e4809db014ab9995133c514c8bd5cef416   Continue reading
Continue reading...

Orange County Salon Brags About ECOHEADS February 17, 2016 – Posted in: News

It's kind of the best when your clients love your product or service so much, they dedicate a whole article on their website to you! MK Hairdressing in Irvine, CA shouted about their new ECOHEADS, warning their clients they were in for a real treat the next time they visited the salon. Read More Continue reading
Continue reading...

ECOHEADS at Sassoon Academy November 17, 2015 – Posted in: News

One would only assume that if you attend one of the top educational institutions in hair and beauty, they would have the best professional showerheads on the market. That assumption would now be correct as Sassoon Academy in Santa Monica, CA has fully converted their basins to the eco-friendly, and client favorite, ECOHEADS showerheads. The showerheads not only double the pressure, giving the clinic guests a luxurious experience, they also give students a better understanding… Continue reading