6 Tips to Staying Energized February 20, 2020 – Posted in: Artist Co-Lab
2020 is in full swing and there are some seriously hours ahead of every stylist. For Pulp Riot squad member, Amanda Harsche, it’s just going to get even busier. She already spends 10 hours behind the chair four days a week. The rest of the time she’s either poring over online education videos or, more likely, off to another state to deliver her own unique and much-loved education. Known as the queen of rainbow color, she is full of energetic creativity. But how does she do it?
Here are her six tips for staying energized:
- Love what you do: When you wake every morning excited about your daily agenda, you’ll never get tired.
- Eat well: Coasting along on fast food and snacks, grabbed on the go, will lead to burnout. Take time to cook good food and, when you can sit down to eat it with those you love.
- Stay connected: I have made so many friends in this industry on Instagram, and engaging with them helps me unwind and stay inspired at the same time. I make time every day to engage.
- Grab those precious moments: Cut out unnecessary tasks and find ways to speed up necessary ones. I use my ECOHEADS Ping to mix all my color, giving me valuable time to go to the bathroom or eat my lunch. I also have an ECOHEADS showerhead to speed up rinse times while saving water.
- Get enough sleep: When I’m home I make sure I get my full 7 hours, confident I’m offsetting my traveling with an eco-approach to my business.
- When the going gets tough, drink coffee. Lots of coffee.
Hungry for me? Follow Amanda on Instagram @mandaharsche